页面

2012年8月25日星期六

If you stay with him the baby is going to turn out just like his brat

Desperate need for help preferably someone with a similar situation I'm to the point where I'm ready to give up on life

My boyfriend n I have hands down one of the worst love hate hate relationships ever. We both get real nasty and have really bad mouths he is one of the least understanding people I ever met too. So problem is the relationship is just about dead
After not speakin to me in 24 hours he calls me n tells me how he is so miserable and doesn't want to be with me and how even his son doesn't want to be around me bc I yell at him.
I have been forced to parent his child this child curses talks about kill people and cutting off heads bc of games like call of duty the kid makes me make him food every hour bc he never eats what I make and he can't sit still he runs around te house so these things I do yell at him for. The kid is four years old and curses and has no respect.
At 5 months pregnant after a 12 hr nursing shift I have to get up and make his food bc my bf won't bc he has terrible parenting skills. Nothing makes him happy
My bf puts such bad thoughts about me in his families heads and so I'm about to give up tobight he gave me te ultimatum it's we see a shrink or we are done?? Please opinions!
As a man and father he should be taking care of his child a whole lot more. If your boyfriend can't treat you like the queen that you are then he does not deserve you! I've been in 2 serious relationships where in one I was verbally abused when I " disappointed" and another that b/cm physically abusive. If he can't be a good example of a father to his first child it isn't very likely he will be a good father to the child you are carrying. And its obvious he no respect for you by his actions but especially BC of the crap he tells his family of you. I pray you make the correct decision that's best for you. I got out of those bad relationships of my past and met my husband a few years after. He is awesome and sacrifices what he needs to so he can support his family and treats me with complete love and respect. I pray you be encouraged and know that there's better men out there.
Me personally, I would give him the finger and not talk to him again. Sounds like you could do a great job raising the baby on your own. Hell, you've been raising his kid! If you stay with him the baby is going to turn out just like his brat! I'd say slap him with child support as soon as it's born. Tell him to grow up if he wants to be it's father. Make him go to court for visitation and ask for supervised visitation only. Make him take parenting classes, anger management, drug tests (regardless of whether or not he does drugs, its embarrassing) if he wants to be that big of an ass Replica Monogram Canvas, show him how big of a bitch you can be! But that's just what I would do personally.
Jmarie yeah I am not a fan of a counselor I want to do it for my baby but I feel like there is too much history to change u know he made a comment saying this baby is my fault. Nd I'm a c**t and should have an abortion bc he was mad when he found out I was pregnant I don't kno if I can forgive
More important he puts of this great front . I'm afraid the shrink won't understand our story bc to tell the whole story would take weeks lol
And Michelle your right ur comment made me tear up bc queen is a joke I don't even get treated like a person anymore . If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use before using this site. HotNews XIAOXU0825 :

没有评论:

发表评论