页面

2012年7月14日星期六

A pointless post for the insomniacs

A pointless post for the insomniacs

So I don't post often but I just felt the need to let everyone know that it is 2:56 am and baby and I just polished off 2 slices of pizza (one for him and one for me if course!). Oh it was amazing. I ate dinner earlier than normal tonight so that is how I'm justifying the amount of food I just shoved into my mouth. Side note we own a pizza shop and SO brings home my faves when I ask, I try not to make it too often that I ask but it has been becoming more frequent lately. Just a side note I am fully aware that this not the healthiest thing to eat and that I shouldn't be over eating so I don't need any lectures. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional. Please review the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use before using this site.

没有评论:

发表评论